Friday, April 08, 2005

Who Needs Night Clubs When There's Wal-Mart?

Hopeless romantics everywhere now have a new place to meet and greet the opposite sex: Wal-Mart (There IS hope, Jeff!!). It seems that Wal-Marts in Germany have essentially implemented a "singles" night, complete with "flirting stations" in case you don't have the gumption to make the first move.

Hey, whatever works. The grocery store never worked for me, but I then again, I couldn't ever figure out if someone was winking at me or just had trouble with a contact lens. Heck, even now, Leah will say, "That waitress was SO flirting with you," and I'm all, "She was just being nice!" I think it's because only females know how sly females are, and we guys are just naive clueless boobs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott Rushing said...

We're definitely naive and clueless. No doubt about it.

However, I don't see to recall you having trouble in the women department since about...hmmm...let me think...maybe for about a day or two in 9th grade. Yep, that's about it.

That's not what I was checking your blog for though. Steve McNair announces he's returning next season, and you haven't mentioned this yet???

5:17 PM  
Blogger Eric C said...

Yeah, but in a related story, the oft-injured McNair was at a local fast food restaurant, and the door bumped him in the hip. The light pelvic contusion will probably cause him to miss at least half the season, the team reports.

6:29 AM  
Blogger Scott Rushing said...

yeah, well, at least McNair hasn't signed your helmet. ;^)

8:34 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Hmmph. Everyone knows Target is where all the babes hang out and shop.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home