Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Two Years (almost) and Counting.....

One week from today, Leah and I will celebrate 2 years of marriage. All I can say is, "Wow!" Has it REALLY been two years?!?! Our wedding day was lots of fun, and we've both said over and over how much fun we had (heck, I even played 9 holes of golf that morning, but I'm guessing that's not what Leah is referring to). Sure, there were a few "miscues", but nothing major. People still tell us how much fun they had at our reception. From the "chicken dance" and "YMCA" (starring my father-in-law!!) to a rehearsal dinner "See how well you know them" quiz (won by my best man, Scott Rushing), we had TONS of fun planning it all and would do it again in a heartbeat (that that would involved lawyers and a divorce, but you know what I mean).

The Eric-meister has some surprises up his sleeve for anniversary celebrations. Stay tuned for reports, perhaps some pictures, and maybe I can talk Leah into blogging about it when it's all said and done. But as far as giving out any clues.....Fuhgettaboutit!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home