Friday, October 01, 2004

'Bachelor' Trip Next Weekend

Next week I'll be flying solo (figuratively, not literally, although I did hold a student pilot's license, but that's a whole other blog) to Nashville to take a real estate class at the Nashville Board of REALTORS. While I'm a bit excited (Leah and I both LOVE Nashville), it will be the first time that Leah and I will be apart since we got married. Now, I'm not expecting to get homesick like some 10-year-old going to summer camp, but it'll be different. My mom always said stuff like, "I just didn't sleep as well if you weren't at home." Although it sounded cryptic and parentally crazy when I heard it, something tells me it'll all hit home next Sunday night at the Motel 6. Damn, I bet Mom was right. Shhhh....If you won't tell her, neither will I.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home