Monday, October 11, 2004

Blogging From the Music City

After a 6:00pm cool and energetic concert at church by Christian youth-inspiring artist Al Denson, I jumped on I-40 East for a late-night trip to our state's capital. This blog finds me in a very economical $44.99/night room at Red Roof Inn that is super-convenient to my training location tomorrow. But you know that ole saying "You get what you pay for"?? Whether that was Confuscius or Dad, they knew what they were talking about it. Hampton has a closet, with ironing board and iron. Nope. An in-room hair dryer? Puuhhhlease. What about a nice little notebook or folder in the room, with info about area restaurants and such? Surely you gest. And don't even THINK about asking about wireless or high-speed internet connection. Remember what a modem is? I had a hard time remembering, too..

That's about it for now....I need to be in my class at the Greater Nashville Assoc. of Realtors in a little less than 8 hours. And I should get up early for continental breakf......never mind. Cracker Barrel or Waffle House, anyone??

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Oh, come on! DUH. Cracker Barrel! Have some chicken fried chicken with extra gravy, on me! Don't forget the cornbread!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home