Monday, October 25, 2004

Short and Sweet

...and I'm not talking about my wife!! I mean, she is sweet, and shorter than....never mind. I was referring to my post, not....tell ya what--just forget it.

So I'm back from the weekend, surprise anniversary extravaganza with Leah. More on that to follow--Either from me, or from her (if she can remember her password). I was asked tonight by the honorable Jeff Rushing about the gap in posts, which, aside from having to come up with some justifiable explanation, it did encourage me--at least 3 people read my blog--my wife, my cousin Steve, and Jeff!! For all I know, they print it off and use it for bathroom reading, but hey.....you gotta start somewhere, right?!

Seriously......I got this thing started, and I'll admit I've been a bit undisciplined about updating. I promise I'll do better. In the meantime, I'm going to my room to write "I will update my blog more regularly" on 5 pages. Front AND back. On college-ruled paper. Death, where is thy sting?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

No worries, Eric. I'm sure Scott checks in between cleaning up the bear poop at Baylor and the student vomit in his classroom from last night's kegger.

Good to see you, if for a few minutes, Sunday night!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home