Monday, September 27, 2004

Let's Give This a Try

So the new "thing" these days on websites is a "blog".....short for weB LOG, for the internet uninitiated. On our website, I featured a section called "Things I Think I Think" which was basically the "random thoughts, commentary, observations" section. So I guess a blog was a logical step. My cousin Steven, as well as Jeff Rushing, both utilize this fine tool of Google to do their blog. So here I am.

I don't really plan on putting the "I got up at my normal time this morning, and ate 2 eggs (over medium) with Hungry Jack biscuits and sausage patties" type of blogs (unless it goes something like, "Right after my two eggs, Ed McMahon showed up with my $10 million check.") I'm guessing that you couldn't care less. But blogging once every other month won't be worth your time, either. So I'll try to find a happy medium!!

Happy reading!! And please feel free to let me know what you think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Mmm, biscuits.

Oh, sorry, we're not talking about that.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home