Wednesday, January 12, 2005

A New Twig on the Family Tree

Well, the maternal side of my family just added another member. . .My cousin Kevin and his wife Melissa welcomed a new baby girl yesterday. Allyson Faith Bray came into the world at 12:09PM, tipping the scales at 119 oz (that's 7 lbs, 7 oz in case you don't have your calculator handy and/or failed Pre-Algebra's 'unit conversion' chapter). If you'd like to see the mathematical conversion, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to my house.

Anyway, I digress. For those not intimately knowledgeable of my family tree, my mom has one sibling--a sister. Said sister has three kids. Youngest child of said sister (and his wife) just had the baby. This is a bit of a bittersweet time for them......They lost a stillborn baby, Grace Marie, last January (4 months early), so this is their 1st child but really they're 2nd. Congratulations Kevin and Melissa!!

Proud grandparents are Uncle Paul & Aunt Janie, proud aunts and uncles are David & Dana as well as Jennifer & Al, and proud cousins are Gabrielle & Maddie as well as the Ethan and Emily (aka the Bailey Twins).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home