Friday, December 31, 2004

It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like.....Summer?!?!

A week ago, metropolitan Memphis was blanketed by a nice, wintry, sleet/snow/ice mixture that certainly put a funny-shaped-object into travel plans. Today, well.....Needing to cleanse my TrailBlazer of the residue from the aforementioned weather predicament, I began washing my vehicle in shorts. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, according to my handy, dandy atomic clock with remote outdoor thermometer, the temperature was in the 70's. On New Year's Eve. How crazy was that? But now the vehicle that turns 1-year old tomorrow (at least, according to banks and all financially interested parties) is nice and clean. And I'm wondering what in the *%$#@ the rest of the 'winter' holds for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home