Sunday, December 26, 2004

2005 Goals

My cousin Steve blogged a short time ago about his 2005 resolutions, so I thought I might follow suit and publicly disclose some of mine. I've never really been one to write them down and stay committed to them, but perhaps that's because I have far more virtues than vices and thus little to work on!!! : ) I really don't view all of these as resolutions, as in "I need to fix this" or "I've been a bad person and I need to start doing this better." Some of these might be a bit lofty, but I'll throw them all out there--simple or complex. Maybe in a year, I'll report a success rate of 80 or 90%.
  • Stop smoking. Wait, I never started. : D
  • Quit my 2nd job (this is practically a no-brainer)
  • Learn to play my saxophone
  • Lose 30 lbs and be more fit
  • Sell 10 houses (i.e, transaction sides)
  • Reduce debt to mortgage and autos
  • Go on a mission trip
  • Buy a new house
  • Have a baby (OK, technically this duty falls to my lovely wife, but you get the point)
  • Be more organized at home

So, there ya go. If I think of any more, you'll be the first to know


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home