Tuesday, February 22, 2005

A New Addition to the (Virtual) Family

OK, ladies and gentlemen: It's time to do the peon equivalent of calling a press conference. Time to let the ole cat out of the bag. So start your digital recorders as I step up the mic. Please, all pagers and cell phones on vibrate, as a courtesy to all attendees.

CORDOVA, TN (AP)--Eric Russell, the webmaster of such popular Russell websites as http://home.midsouth.rr.com/ericnleah and http://ericnleah.blogspot.com formally announced today that he and wife Leah have secured the domain name russellbaby.com in planning for a future pregnancy and childbirth journal. Russell said that the site will link to an already existing blog by a similar name, and will be a constant source of updates as to the pregnancy planning and achievement.

Although he doesn't expect the site to compete with, nor have the huge visitor traffic, that long-time Russell webmaster Steven has (http://www.russellsabode.com), Eric stated that he and Leah are eager to share thoughts, experience, emotions, and the like will all friends, out of town family, and doggoneit, anybody that's fortunate enough to end up with a browser pointed there.

There you have it. A new website. No, Leah and I aren't pregnant. But we're trying. And not without some difficulty, which is partly the reason I created the blog. This was my brainchild, and nobody else's. I've actually been blogging since January 3rd, and Leah only found out about it a couple of weeks ago. In a nutshell, here's the scoop:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Dude, please, God, don't describe the attempts at getting pregnant. I beg you.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Scott Rushing said...

I think you should spite Jeff and give us all the scoop.

Just to spite Jeff. That's all.

Hope this didn't cross a line or anything. hehehe

I'll move along now...

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO DESCRIPTIONS!!!! I've already had to listen to.....remembering and wishin I had a red hot poker to stick in my ears. Why did I stay at your place?! Why, God, why?! The memories will always haunt me. Love ya, bro, but don't ever do that to me again.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home