Thursday, February 03, 2005

Super Bowl "Contest"

Aside from a NCAA bracket contest every year during "March Madness," my office never really has been a participant in things such as office pools, fantasy leagues, and the like. So I decided to take the lead this year and organize the 1st Annual "Super Bowl score-selection contest." I was very careful about being fair and unbiased. The 10 x 10 grid is filled out--"X" axis is the Patriots and "Y" axis is the Eagles--and my numbers are as follows:

  • Pats 8, Eagles 6
  • Pats 7, Eagles 4
  • Pats 9, Eagles 3
  • Pats 0, Eagles 3
  • Pats 1, Eagles 0

These type of contests have NEVER been friendly to me, but I figured I'd try again. So we'll see. Being that I think that Tom Brady and Company will have NO problem covering the 7-point line, I'm hoping that something like 27-14 is the end result. Show me the money!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home