Friday, March 23, 2007

Goodbye B.B., Hello Carrie

(that would be King, and Underwood, respectively).

Leah and I will be spending the weekend in Nashville, sans infant. Just a little mommy and daddy getaway. So posting will be light. Wait, who am I kidding.....? Posting is always light around here.

Just some random thoughts. Comment, if you wish. Or don't. Or start your own line of thinking and hijack the thread.

* You know what the bummer is about getting a brand, spankin new cell phone? New accessories. Gotta buy a new car charger, and belt clip (remember the good ole days when one actually came with it?)
* I mowed the grass, I mean, weeds for the first time this season. It amazes me how yard that started 100% pure Bermuda (I saw the sod with my very own eyes) has weeds that multiply exponentially every summer.
* Hotel rooms are overpriced. I know this because I used to work at one and I know the "cost" of an occupied room (cleaning supplies, labor, utilities, etc).
* We're taking the new van on the road this weekend. Pretty impressive how a van that seats 8 people can get almost 30 MPG.
* U.T. blew a 20-point lead last night. In the 2nd half. With a 35 second shot clock. Un-freakin-believable. True enough, not all shots fall, but come on....defense, maybe?

Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home