Sunday, January 07, 2007

Just Curious

Anybody else really annoyed by "double rolls" and "triple rolls" of toilet paper? Heck, I've even seen "extenders" that you have to buy to make the super roll fit on the holder with enough room to spin. And the trend seems to be these packages that to me seem like smoke and mirrors . . . 12 DOUBLE ROLLS = 24 SINGLE ROLLS! I wonder if Consumer Reports or some independent organization has ever decided if this was really true. I'm still not convinced.

I know...A blog about toilet paper. But I'm having more and more trouble finding good ole classic single-roll multipacks. And I'm not happy about it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cyndi said...

you should measure singe vs double.let nicholas roll them out and then take a measuring tape and let us know the results.
hey your the one bored enought to do a blog on toilet paper!i'm just trying to be helpful!:)

2:22 PM  
Blogger steven.russell said...

Seems to me that they are a good thing. Replace the toilet paper once every few days or once every few weeks.

Unless you get your kicks out of putting TP on the roll in your bathroom.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Toilet Paper? I use shells. It's the way of the future.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home