Thursday, January 12, 2006

Blues Jeans (or Jazz or Country or Rock)

Yes, I am now the proud owner of a black 5th generation "video" iPod (which, due to the rage and post holiday shortages, is very hard to find accessories for these days), but although I'm in the market for some necessary complementary gadgetry, I don't think I'll be buying these new jeans from Levis.

Although this article says that pricing wasn't available, a report I heard on the radio about these said that it would be in the $200 range. For jeans. Call me a tightwad, but no thank you. Heck, and what's up with the "joystick in the...pocket"? Uhhhhh, no. If that's not a joke waiting to happen, I don't know what is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

I have jeans made with a convenient place to put my iPod. It's called a pocket.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home