Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Free Time? What's That?

Sorry, my loyal blog readers (both of you)...Spare time has been really hard to come by recently. Really. Here's a recap of the last 5 days:

Friday: Work til 5, then Kroger 7p-11p.
Saturday: Work @ Kroger 9a-3p; Sunday School Christmas party (progressive dinner) 5p-10p.
Sunday: Leave @ 6am for in-laws (drop Nicholas off), then to Nashville for 12:00p Titans game.
Monday: Pick up Nicholas @ 2:45, then visit my mom's work to say hello and let her show him off. Work at Kroger 6:30-11:25
Tuesday: Work til 5:30, then Kroger 6:30-10:30

In other words, throw in care for a 3-week old, as well as sleep, and Eric has had little or no additional time to do much of anything. My blog reflects it, my house reflects it, and sometimes my emotion reflects it. The Nashville trip was kind of a last minute deal (somebody gave us game tickets), but we were happy to go. It just took a lot out of us!

There's lots of stuff on the horizon.......House building is a strong possibility (which goes hand in hand with house selling), as well as the holidays, Leah returning to work, and of course, day-to-day fun with the baby son. Stay tuned!

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott Rushing said...

and yet, I'm still wondering why you have not posted pics of the Titans game??? j/k

12:40 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I know for a fact that little babies sleep a lot, so more blogging! Hop to it! There won't be any time once Nicholas is crawling!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Scott Rushing said...

So Eric, now that you are and have been a Titans fan...when do you become a Predators fan?

9:06 PM  
Blogger Eric C said...

You see, the problem with babies is that they DO sleep a lot--just not in long increments. Anywhere between 1 1/2 hours to 3 or 4 right now, but there's not anything consistent about it at ANY time. Tonight might be 5 hours. Tomorrow might be 2. Oh yeah, and I'm working 60 hour-weeks, so cut me some slack, would you?! : )

Predators fan might be a bit of a stretch, dude. I just don't see myself getting head-over-heels into hockey. Even if I WAS a hockey fan, that deal last year would've pissed me off. It's a fast-paced sport--no doubt about it. But I've only got room in my heart for the Grizz, Titans, and Cubs.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home