Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Fun to Stay at the Y.M.C.A.

One of my favorite pictures (and memories) from the wedding, when "Rockin' Robin" of Rockin Robin's DJs broke out the costumes and we did everybody's favorite funky party song. The particpants were, from L-R (top) Scott Rushing, Michael Blaylock Jr., Jennifer Rushing, J Anderson; (bottom) Joe Caples, Steve Russell, Leah (duuuhhh), and Mike Blaylock, Sr. Yes, the father of the bride participated in the nonsense--ain't it great?! BTW, our photography was so excellently done by Dennis Zanone.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are just wrong for posting that picture!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Actually, I wish you'd link to a bigger size of the picture!

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I remember that! And another Hey! That's my hubby! ;) Wow I can't believe it's been 3 years?!

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I honestly think it was a wonderful night. Sometimes, I honestly wish we could do it all over again. What a fun time we all had. I wished the night could have lasted longer. And just think, now we are adding an addition to our little family. Time is ticking and this mommy is ready!!!

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home