Friday, September 02, 2005

El Fin de Semana

As Mrs. Coleman said in 9th and 10th grade Spanish class, "Gracias a Dios es viernes!" Thank God it's Friday!

It's been a long week for me--one of those weeks where the 2-job thing is magnified by numerous other activities, which in turn makes me feel like I've been going non-stop since Monday morning at 6:30AM. Of course, normal work schedule is 8:30-5:30, but my nights this week consisted of the following:
* Monday: At Kroger till 10:45 or so
* Tuesday: Quick dinner, then off to Baptist Hospital for Women for our 7:00-9:00P Preparation for Childbirth class.
* Wednesday: At Kroger til 11:45P or so
* Thursday: At Kroger til 11:00P

This isn't a PMS--poor me syndrome--session. Just saying that I'm a bit worn out and ready for a restful weekend. Tomorrow may entail some yard work and house cleaning, but for the most part, I ain't doin a whole lot for the next couple of days. And I'm looking forward to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger steven.russell said...

I challenge you and your readers to take a few moments this weekend and go help serve dinners or load and unload trucks for hurricane refugees here in town.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home